Healing Vibration..... feelgood forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?'

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healers for Animal Welfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel
Admin
Mel

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Healers for Animal Welfare Empty
PostSubject: Healers for Animal Welfare   Healers for Animal Welfare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:21 am

The idea behind this project is to bring healers of all kinds together in order to send healing energies to animals who are suffering all over the world, to those who work to ease their suffering, and to those who have the power to change the current situation.

In order to take part, you do not have to be a certified healer.Anyone is capable of sending positive energy, wishes, prayers, and intentions - thoughts become things, and positive intention has the power to manifest great change.

If you can think, you can help.

So, here's what you do.....

As often as you wish, and for as long as you wish, send healing or positive thoughts and energies with the intention to ease animal suffering. If there is a particular animal or species you would like to think of, then go ahead, whatever is close to your heart.

It's that simple.

If you have experience in a particular healing modality, then it will probably be your choice to use it - if not, simple intention is very powerful. It really is the thought that counts.

One thing to keep in mind - and this is important - is NOT to structure your thoughts in a negative way.Visualise and intend an outcome where suffering is eased without any harm to anyone, and for the highest good of all concerned.Cruelty always inspires anger and very often hatred - it is not my intention to advocate wishing harm on anyone.

Remember that what you send out into the universe comes back to you - what you focus on, you attract.

In addition to each of us sending healing in our own time, I hope to co-ordinate times when we can send at the same time for a particular cause - I will post about these so watch out for them.

Examples of situations we would like to help:

~ Animal testing & vivisection

~ Factory farming

~ Fur trade

~ Rescue shelter animals and shelter staff

~ Wildlife whose habitats are being destroyed by urban sprawl and commercial development

~ Trophy hunting and poaching

~ Animals used for human entertainment

~ Bloodsports

~ In general, any suffering of any animal, anywhere, for any purpose.

Please check out the Healers for Animal Welfare MySpace page here:

Healers for Animal Welfare on MySpace
Back to top Go down
http://healingvibration.heavenforum.com
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Healers for Animal Welfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healers for Animal Welfare   Healers for Animal Welfare Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:19 pm

^That's an really cool idea. =) I'm going to go and do it.
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com

Healers for Animal Welfare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Healing Vibration..... feelgood forums :: Your World :: Animals & Animal Welfare-
Jump to: